ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChapaGods

The Fun Place to Be - by godsblade & Jennapaz

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
godsblade sez: The new buttons are ready and took hours to make........................................................................................................ Post your I want to sez: sentence and it will be posted on the announcments!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Gallery
me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series Empty

me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
godsblade
godsblade
godsblade
godsblade

Credits! : 2147489177

Chapa-sheet
ChapaChips:
me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series 3760/0me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series 346  (0/0)
Popularity:
me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series Left_bar_bleue0/1000me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Pet: Dynasty

me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series Empty
PostSubject: me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series   me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:01 am

the moment you've all been waiting for...IS>>>>
NOT HERE>..NOn-patience noobs) jk its here gods in rl
godsblade and axiyt
LOL

I HAV ALSO BEEN MAKING the new and latest chapagods series.
it is about a sci fi adventure of me and axiy to get our father back from the evil borg with a f*cked up borg cube. we start when we find it out and pack our d eagles and plasma guns and he will transform like this> pale
Back to top Go down
https://godsbladechapatiz.forummotion.com

me and axiyt in rl and chapagods series
Page 1 of 1