ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChapaGods

The Fun Place to Be - by godsblade & Jennapaz

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
godsblade sez: The new buttons are ready and took hours to make........................................................................................................ Post your I want to sez: sentence and it will be posted on the announcments!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Bored At Almost 2 Am. Empty

Bored At Almost 2 Am.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHardyXSilentXx
xXHardyXSilentXx

Credits! : 5239

PostSubject: Bored At Almost 2 Am.   Bored At Almost 2 Am. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 am

Wellllllllllllll. I Am Bored/ Tired/ Hungry and I Feel Sick. o_o To **Anybody** Who Comes On Here, How Has Your Summer Been? [[x o_o Well I Going To Go Now Because I Am Randomly Talking To Myself ;D Buh-Bye ;D
Back to top Go down
Yellowpimpsta
Admin
Admin
Yellowpimpsta

Credits! : 6101

PostSubject: Re: Bored At Almost 2 Am.   Bored At Almost 2 Am. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 am

My summer happily SUCKKSS!!! Very Happy wbu? Btw...I replied to this at 3:30am ...0_o
Back to top Go down
xXHardyXSilentXx
xXHardyXSilentXx

Credits! : 5239

PostSubject: Re: Bored At Almost 2 Am.   Bored At Almost 2 Am. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Summer is indeed sucking O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored At Almost 2 Am.   Bored At Almost 2 Am. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored At Almost 2 Am.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChapaGods :: Ask Death!-
Jump to: