ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Please Login to ChapaGods forum -- If you are not registered with the site, join the fun now! Smile
ChapaGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChapaGods

The Fun Place to Be - by godsblade & Jennapaz

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
godsblade sez: The new buttons are ready and took hours to make........................................................................................................ Post your I want to sez: sentence and it will be posted on the announcments!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION! Empty

MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoYaLtY
ChapaGod ! :o
RoYaLtY

Credits! : 2147489088

PostSubject: MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION!   MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

since were having trouble with the site well not trouble with it but like we need help alittle so i made this topic so we can get mods

EDIT FROM JENNAPAZ: nooo this site does not have problems. o_o its just alittle.. lacking members. haha (Ok IM DONE EDITING)

the 1st thing u needa do is answer these questions and etheir write it BELOW or in mi INBOX! now these are the questions v.v

1st) how old are you

2nd) whats the definition of responsibility in ur opinion

3rd) are you active mulitple choice ) im on 24/4 im on partly or once a week

4th) do you think your up for a challenge

RESULTS WILL BEE

FEBUARY 15TH!!!

JANUARY30 - FEBUARY15TH MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION! 418256
Back to top Go down
https://godsbladechapatiz.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jennapaz
Jennapaz

Credits! : 2147489089

PostSubject: Re: MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION!   MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Ehem.. this is an example of a bad mod application:

hai guyzzz!!!!! :O awanna b a m0d x3

1+imm aete yrsold
2=a th1nk r3$ponsibltieee is.. laike kewl.

--------------------------------done with bad app

Yes! do not follow my example. so made a good application and you will make me smile MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION! 208199

(yellows 2 since)
Umm 1 question how did u guys take pics of ur muniz ppl o_O lol sry bout that I know it's off topic. And I while like a small paragraph explaining why u want to be a mod if that's alright with ya'll...it doesn't have to be big btw::
-yellowpimpsta (aka) Fii3r
Back to top Go down
https://godsbladechapatiz.forummotion.com/

MOD HUNT !!!! APPLICATION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChapaGods :: General Forum :: FEEDBACK :: Announcements-
Jump to: